Introduction:

"This blog is not necessarily for lovers of art, it includes a variety of topics and whatever. I'm a painter who likes to know what's really going on in the world today. So you might find anything from Shamrocks to Salmiakki mentioned here on my blog. There will of course be some boring, factual and informational posts, but I'll keep them to a minimum, I promise!

And I might get a bit nostalgic now and then.

So you have been warned!"


- Alan Hogan



Saturday, August 24, 2013

More, More, Moher!


Part 3 of my summer holidays 2013 in Ireland, and a visit to the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare. Once again the weather was on our side. A perfect day to see these amazing cliffs. I've been here on a few other occasions when it was always either raining, misty or just dull and cloudy. But I finally got some nice photos this time. Click on images to enlarge!!!

A drive up Corkscrew Hill on the way.






Nice place to dial a pizza!


The Cliffs of Moher
A quick pose with my BK-46 Finnish football jersey!

I took a few video shots of my own while at the cliffs but it looks like I won't get to edit them just yet. Here's one I found on the net.






Share this blog!





This is part 3 of a set of 'Ireland' travel posts here on my blog. Click on the destinations below to read the rest!
























Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to share it with any of your friends.

You can receive my blogposts direct to your email or facebook profile by pressing the follow button at NetworkedBlogs  and you are welcome to visit my art page on Facebook by clicking the 'Like' button under my signature below.


- Alan 



                     




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

уou are actually a excellent ωebmastег.
The web sitе loading speeԁ is amazіng.

It κind of feels that yоu're
ԁoing any uniquе tгick. Alѕo, The contents are masterpіеcе.

you have ԁοne a wondеrful proсess on this topic!


Feеl free to surf to my web-ѕіte ...
voyance gratuite

The Art Garage, Finland

The Art Garage, Finland
Click this banner to visit my website!